Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante-Son of Sparda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Major
Dante

Stats
Health:
Dante-Son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue200/200Dante-Son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Dante-Son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue0/0Dante-Son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dante-Son of Sparda Empty
PostSubject: Dante-Son of Sparda   Dante-Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 am

Name: Dante

World: Demon Realm

Appearance: Picture on Profile

Weapon of Choice: Any

Character history: I am the Son of Sparda. I have a twin brother, you can't get us mixed up except for looks. the difference between him and myself is that he is searching for the legendary power of our father Sparda. I have to stop him or the human world will suffer the ultimate price. Extinction. I was once an Assassin for the Organization XIII. I was sent on a hit and once there I could not perform it so I left, but I didn't know that I was being watched by a scout. So I went home and found my family murdered. My wife Diva, my son Kaden, and my daughter Saiya. Now while I search for my brother I search for the members of the Organization responsible for slaughtering my family.

Alignment : Good

Class:(Check The Rules)

Last edited by Dante on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell correction)
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
Dante-Son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Dante-Son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Dante-Son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Dante-Son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Dante-Son of Sparda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante-Son of Sparda   Dante-Son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:20 am

Approved and Your Dark Knight and get to Paladin School LOL
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net

Dante-Son of Sparda
Page 1 of 1